Sportstech - BRT500 - multifunctional 8in1 Wheight Bench
The innovative Sportstech BRT500 is a real multi-talent amongst the wheight benches. It combines the Fat Bench with a Back again Trainer and a Sit-up Bench and provides more than 17 various instruction alternatives. Thrust-up handles and a curl station are a have to-have !
The adaptive leg fixation as nicely as the adjustable backrest optimally adapt to your certain workout.
Thanks to the nicely-rubbered ft of the BRT500, your ground is safeguarded from pesky scratches. In addition, the ft are based on the principle of anti-slip style, as opposed to rival items. This style assures a protected and firm grip at all instances during the complete instruction session.
Benefits over opponents:
• 8in1 Multifunctional Device
• More than 17 various instruction alternatives
• Degree, inclined and damaging instruction positions
• Backrest with five adjustable configurations
• Versatile cushion rail. eight freely selectable height ranges
• Straightforward-folding system
• Non-slip style
• Ergonomic sporting activities cushion with EVA-padding
• Intelligent locking system
• Adaptive leg fixation
• five several years manufacturer's guarantee
Scope of shipping
• Multi-language guide incl. workout descriptions DE, EN, ES, FR, IT
AWARD WINNER* tested on: hantelbanktest . information
? MULTI-TALENT: The 8in1 Weight Bench provides nearly unlimited workout options: perfect also as an AB & Back Trainer, as well as for push-ups, leg lifts & biceps curls.
? EVA PADDING MATERIAL: Perfectly designed and trendy padding made of hard-wearing and tearproof EVA material - water-repellent and odourless at the same time.
? INTELLIGENT FOLDING SYSTEM: The BRT500 can be reconfigured swiftly. Can be folded up within in just a few seconds - ultra-compact, hence easily stowable.
? UNIQUE LOCKING SYSTEM: Quickly and easily switch between the inclined, even & negative training positions - ideal for a balanced whole body training.
? ANTI-SLIP DESIGN: The well-rubbered feet protect your floor from annoying scuffs - as well as providing firm support throughout the entire workout.